The third biennial Codex International Book Fair and Symposium takes place February 6-9, 2011, on the UC Berkeley campus.
Magnolia Editions will have a table at this "World's Fair of the Artist Book," a truly unique event which features hundreds of exhibitors from all over the globe. Magnolia will be exhibiting artist books and portfolios including:
- John Yau and Norbert Prangenberg's 2010 artist book, A Child's Vi[r]gil;
- William Wiley's custom leather-bound etching button box set, Kali-fornia Dreamin';
- Two new artist books by Squeak Carnwath - Philosophy and her 100 Poems collaboration with John Yau;
- A new laser-cut jigsaw puzzle edition by Mel Ramos;
- Enrique Chagoya's electronic multiple, One Recession Watchdog (Instant Update);
The fair is located at the ASUC Pauley Ballroom (Telegraph & Bancroft), UC Berkeley.
Public hours are as follows:
Sunday, Feb. 6 from 12:00 – 4:00;
Monday, Feb. 7 and Tuesday, Feb. 8 from 12:30 – 6:30;
and Wednesday, Feb. 9 from 12:30 – 4:30.
For more information, please check the Codex Foundation website.